People use music as their source of entertainment. A lot of people store their favorite songs and videos on their iPhone. When you update your phone with new features, the new updates consume more space. Even the apps on your phone need to be updated to the latest version. You need more space on your mobile. Learn how to delete songs on iPhone. iPhone’s do not have SD card feature. So you cannot move data from your phone to a card. You will have to delete some data from your mobile. So it’s better you delete songs from your phone.
How to delete songs on iPhone?
There are different ways that you can use to delete songs from iPhone. If your phone’s memory is full then adding a new song is difficult. You will have to delete an old song to add a new one. Use a method according to your convenience. Depending on the number of songs you want to delete you can delete all songs or one song at a time. Based on the location you wish to delete from you can use a different method. The steps are very simple to follow. You can also check “how to delete songs on iTunes”.
See More: Snaptube for iOS
iPhone delete songs
Follow these simple steps to delete songs directly from your hard drive:
- First, open the Settings menu on your iPhone. The settings menu has a grey icon in the menu list.
- Tap on the General option that is just above the Display and brightness option.
- Tap on the Storage and iCloud Usage option. You will find the manage storage option, tap on it.
- Locate the Music app on the list. Here, you will see the list of different apps on your phone with the amount of space they consume.
- Tap on Music. You will see two options that are All Songs and Artists. Delete all the songs or delete by selecting a specific artist.
- Now, tap on Edit. A red circle will appear in front of both the options. Tap on the red circle and delete option will appear on the right side. Press the delete button and the songs will be deleted.
- Once you are done, tap on Done.
Also. check: KeepVid Apk
Steps for deleting a song from the Music App
Delete songs iPhone by using this method:
- First, open the Music App on your iPhone. The app has a white background with white musical note icon on it.
- Tap the Library icon. The icon appears on the bottom to the extreme left corner of the screen.
- If the default page is the library you can skip the above step.
- Now, tap on the songs option. The option is just below the albums option.
- List of all songs in your music library will open.
- Tap on a song you wish to delete. The song will automatically start playing. Scroll down if you are unable to find the song you wish to delete.
- Tap on the song’s tab. Now, a full page with the song playing will appear.
- You will see a “…” option on the bottom right corner. Tap the dotted option and delete from library option will appear.
- Tap on the option to delete the song from the library. With these steps, you might have understood now “How to delete songs on iPhone”.