Cookies are a small piece of data in your browser. The data is sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer. Web browsers store cookies on your computer while you browse through different sites. If you do not want the browser to store cookies, clear them. Different methods on How to Clear Cookies in Chrome are given in the article. Check clear cookies chrome android for more information.
How to Clear Cookies in Chrome
There are two options available for clearing the cookies. One option is available in the settings and the other in more tools. When you visit a website, the browser records certain information. This information includes username, virtual shopping cart, products you view while browsing and more. If you are facing problems with your browser, try clearing cookies. People with privacy concerns usually clear the cookies. If you browse on systems that are used by multiple users, clear the cookies. Your username and other details won’t be visible to other users.
See More: Snaptube for iOS
Clear Cookies in Chrome
You can use these steps to clear cookies Chrome PC
- First, open the Google Chrome Browser. The logo of the browser looks like a sphere with three colors. The colors are green, red, and yellow. There is a blue circle in the center.
- Second, look for the option with three dots. You will find this option on the upper-right corner of the screen. Click on the option.
- Once, the drop-down menu opens, click on Settings. The settings window will open in new tab.
- Scroll down and Click on “Advanced” menu. The new set of options will open.
- Click on Content Settings. Now, the first option will be cookies, click on it.
- Now, expand the “All cookies and site data” option.
- The Chrome clear cookies for one site is also available. In front of every site, there is a delete button. Click on delete button to clear the cookies for one site. Likewise, clear the cookies for other sites.
- Click on “Remove All” option that appears on the upper-right corner. Use the option to delete the cookies in Chrome data completely.
- The browser will prompt you for the final deletion of cookies. Click on the Clear All button to delete all.
Also, check: Snaptube Online
Delete Cookies Chrome
In case, you want steps on How to Clear Cookies in Chrome use these steps:
- First, open the browser on your device.
- Second, click on the vertical dots. The dots are located on the upper-right corner of the window.
- Move your cursor to the “More Tools” option. On the left side, a new set of options will open.
- Click on “Clear Browsing Data” and a small window appears on the screen. Alternatively, you can even use the keyboard. Press the CTRL, Shift, and Delete keys together.
- Select the “Basic” tab. Select the time for which you want to delete cookies. Select “All Time” for deletion all the time.
- Check the box for “Cookies and other site data”. The browser will clear data of all the web pages. Chrome will sign you out of all the accounts. Visit a site and it will open as a new one.
- Now, click on the “Clear Data” button that appears in blue color.