Wi-Fi password is a form of security protocol. Whether it is a home or office network, passwords are a must. They protect your wireless connection from getting misused. It also helps in limiting the users who can access the network. You cannot access the saved password directly on iPhone. To know how to find Wi-Fi password on iPhone, go through the article.
How to Find Wi-Fi Password on iPhone
The main reason behind setting a password is the security issue. If you are using Wi-Fi at your home then you might know the password. Not everybody likes to share their Wi-Fi password. Sometimes when you visit someone else’s place, they enter the password themselves. This clearly states that they don’t want to reveal the password. The iPhone respects the user’s privacy concerns. Thus, you cannot view the saved password.
Find WiFi Password iPhone
The iPhone’s password once entered is remembered by the device. So until the device forgets the network you won’t need a password. This may happen after a very long time. Thus, you may forget the password. Now, for legitimate reasons, you may want to retrieve the password. You can find the password easily by following simple steps.
See More: Snaptube Online
Finding WiFi Password on iPhone
Use the following iPhone password hack to find the password:
- You will need the Cydia app on your iPhone. Open the application on your device.
- Now, search and install the “NetworkList” on the app.
- Tap the “Restart Springboard” option if the iPhone prompts. Wait for the iPhone to start again.
- Go to Settings-> WiFi on your phone.
- The WiFi page will have a new option added to its list. This new option is “Known Networks”. Tap to view the networks.
- Now, all the networks will be displayed with their passwords. The passwords will be in plain text form.
How to Find WiFi Password on iPhone without Jailbreak
Without jailbreak device, you can learn How to find WiFi password on iPhone.
- Go to the settings app on your iPhone. On the settings page tap on “WiFi”.
- Connect to one of the networks with a saved password. The blue tick in front of the network would indicate successful connection.
- In front of the network name, an “I” icon would appear. The icon looks like a blue circle with “I” written in the center.
- Scroll through the page to find the router’s IP address.
- Now, go to the home screen and open the browser.
- In the address bar type the router’s IP address.
- Press enter key and router’s login page would open.
- Enter the default username and password.
- Once you successfully log in, open the “Wireless” page.
- On the wireless page, you will find the Wifi password.
Also, check: How to add image in background in HTML
View Saved WiFi Password iPhone
Here you will need a Mac device for retrieving the password.
- Go to Settings and open the iCloud option.
- Tap on “Keychain” to expand the page.
- Tap on the iCloud keychain slider to turn it on.
- Turn the personal hotspot on your device on.
- Connect the Mac device to the hotspot.
- Open the “Keychain Access” application and search for the WiFi network.
- Once the check the box for “Show Password”, you will be able to see the password.