Are you looking for the process to download the Clash of Clans on your Android and iOS devices? You might get bored by playing games on your video games. To skip your boredom, we have provided the process as How to restart Clash of Clans on your phone device. All you have to follow the process to restart this gaming app. Here you will find the different ways to reset the Clash of Clans on both the devices including Android and iOS. You can choose any one of them depending on your preference.
How to restart Clash of Clans?
Here you can check the process to restart the clash of clans on Android and other devices. Check out these methods and follow the process to restart the COC game.
- Using factory reset
- Initially, you need to access your settings on your iOS device. At the homepage, you will find the settings of gear icon.
- Select General from the menu and reset the option.
- If you want to reset your data, then you need to select the Erase All Content and settings option.
- After clicking on this, you will get a small screen where you will find Erase iPhone option in red color.
- The whole process will take few minutes in retesting the device and bringing the device back in the normal scenario.
- Now you have a new programming iPhone where you can create your own game center ID. Download COC on your device. Start playing your game from initially.
- After few seconds, you will find a popup menu which asks you whether you want to load the old village or not. In that case, you need to select the cancel option.
- Without Restoring
- Choose the device that does not have Clash of clans on it. Make sure that the device must have a game center ID which differs from the device that has regular gaming.
- Download COC on your device.
- After you have properly installed the app, you have to complete the installation.
- Sign out from the game center which you have created on your phone and start playing in the new one.
- How to restart COC for Android
- To restart playing COC on Android, you must have your own Google account to reset this game. Follow the below process
- Visit the official webpage of Google plus and start your new account. Fill all the details asked in the form.
- After you have created your Google plus account, you have to visit the settings part and then App.
- You will then find the list of the apps which are installed on your device.
- Look for the clash of clans and click on it.
- After tapping, you will find details related to the apps including cache, location of storage, and size.
- You will find an icon of Clear Data which you can use to erase the COC content.
- Add your new Google account by entering the proper credentials.
- While playing clash of clans you must open the new Google play games account.