Facebook is one of the best social networking sites we have ever come across. There is no doubt in it considering the fact that it has more than 1 billion users right now. You can connect to different people around the world. If you are reading this post then it means you have given up on Facebook page you have once created. You can learn how to delete Facebook page by reading the complete article.
How to Delete Facebook Page
Do you remember those teenage days when we used to love creating a page for our favorite? This could be for a famous actor, singer, dancer, or anyone else. Now, considering the fact that they were created during teenage they can be haunting now. You might be receiving notifications for the same. If you are going to hide Facebook page then also the notifications won’t stop. So it is better you consider deleting Facebook page.
See More: Torrentz Alternative
Delete Facebook Page on Desktop
You might know that you cannot delete Facebook page without admin. So you will have to follow the steps given below:
- First, you will have to open the browser on your Computer or PC.
- Second, open the official login page of Facebook.
- Now, enter the username and password details in their respective text boxes. If you want the browser to remember your password then tick the box for “Remember me”.
- Once you press enter, the news feed page of your account will open.
- On the main page, you will find a down arrow at the top. You will have to click it to view its options.
- Now, select the “manage pages” option to view the list of all the pages.
- Click on the page you want to delete.
- Tap on the settings option that appears on the right corner at the top.
- Once the settings page opens you will have to scroll down. You will find the “Remove page” option at the bottom.
- When you tap on the “remove page” option an additional option will appear.
- Now, you need to click on “Delete Page”. This option will also display the name of your page.
- Once again the delete page button will appear. This is to confirm that you want to delete Facebook page permanently. The whole process of deleting Facebook page permanently will take 14 days.
Also, check: Snaptube for iOS
How to Delete Facebook Page on Mobile
- First, open the Facebook app on your mobile. The application’s icon looks like a square with a blue background and “f” written in the center.
- If you are already logged in then you can move to the next step. Otherwise, enter your details for the successful login.
- Tap on the button that looks like three horizontal lines arranged one above the other. If you are using iPhone then it would appear at the bottom.
- Select the pages option from the menu.
- Tap on the page you want to delete and open its settings.
- Now go to General->Remove Page.
- Click on the Delete page button. A small pop-up window confirming the deletion will open. Tap on Delete page again to complete the process. This will not delete Facebook page immediately. You will have to wait for 14 days for the permanent deletion.