Snaptube App lets you download all your favorite videos on your device within a few minutes. The App is available only for Android device whereas it is not available for PCs. But you can download the Snaptube for PC with the help of Emulator. The SnapTube lets you find and discover videos easily along with this, the app has other features also that makes the app best in this category. You can get a detailed description of SnapTube Here.
SnapTube for PC
The videos you have downloaded using SnapTube for PC are categorized into various categories that let you search and choose videos whichever you want to save. Not only HD videos but you can also save HD audio files also. In this App, you will also find the pause and resume feature that helps you stop or restart the downloading process. With the help of the Android Emulator, you can download the SnapTube on PC. For the emulator, you can choose BlueStack or KoPlayer that lets you install SnapTube on PC.
SnapTube Online: Features
- Multiple Saving Options: To save videos, you will get many options with varied resolutions and in different sizes. Save them as per your convenience.
- Search Video: The SnapTube will help you discover and search the video by writing the keyword name in its search bar. All you must write the keyword in the search box and discover the required one. The search option is divided among 11 subcategories.
- HD Resolution: The user can download videos with high resolution 1080P to your windows with SnapTube.
- Audio Save Option: The user can save the audio files in various formats including MP3 and MP4. You can save the video as audio by converting it into audio files.
- User-friendly Interface: The app has a wonderful design interface that looks elegant and is easy to use.
SnapTube PC Download
The user can download the SnapTube on PC and Windows (7/8/8.1/10/XP) with the help of emulators. To get the SnapTube App on your PC, you need to follow the below-mentioned procedure.
- To download Snaptube on PC, you need to have an Android Emulator. Among all the emulator, Bluestack is one of the best emulators which is available online and at free of cost.
- After the completion of the download process of the emulator, you require its apk file that will take a few minutes for download process completion.
- Right Click on its apk file and open the app using an emulator. After you have opened the app, you should start installing the program that will take a few minutes.
- After the complete installation, you must close and restart the emulation program as it finishes the installation process completely.
- You will then find SnapTube icon at the main menu, all you must click on the app and open it to enjoy its features.
- Now you can use SnapTube for Windows to record videos and the files are stored in the file manager created by the emulator.